The Classroom Social Media Course
Event on 2014-11-26 09:30:00
NZ's only Facebook endorsed training programme
This is a two-day course. Students can just purchase tickets to day 1 but attendance on both days is highly recommended.
- How social media can help you achieve your business objectives.
- Identifying what platforms are right for you – a look at the benefits of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Setting goals. How to move your fans from awareness to loyalty.
- Best practices for your brand’s presence on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
- Who is your target audience? How to find & engage them.
- What is content marketing?
- Basics of creating compelling and engaging content.
- Using analytics to optimise your reach.
- Advertising 101 – moving beyond the boosted post.
- Case studies and examples of businesses doing social media well
- Successful Facebook campaign tactics from building awareness to converting to leads and sales.
- Instagram and Pinterest for business tactics.
- Thinking like an editor: developing story angles and an annual content calendar.
- The importance of imagery. How to shoot or source great photos.
- Video – how, when & why you should be using it.
- Time-saving tools for creating content.
- Supercharged advertising with Power Editor.
- Advanced targeting. Introducing Facebook custom audiences.
- Ad strategies: from launching a product to driving sales.
- Integrating social into your overall marketing plan.
- Putting it all together: a comprehensive social media and content marketing strategy specifically for your business.
at Auckland, NZ
305 Queen St
Auckland, New Zealand