The Facebook BOOTCAMP
Event on 2013-10-15 09:30:00
The Facebook BOOTCAMP
Facebook is key in growing awareness of a Brand, and its becoming a tool that every business needs to be able to use. It provides a range of opportunities for business, and now is the time to take full advantage of all it has to offer.
Get all your Facebook questions answered by joining Nic Jones from Market Me, for a Full Day Hands-on Workshop on the ins and outs of a Facebook page and the opportunities it offers your brand.
What to bring:
Attendees must bring their computer with Facebook log ins, and have access to their pages. (Wifi if available).
Who is this course suited for?
Business Owners, Marketing Managers, Staff Members involved in Marketing, and anyone else looking to do have a business Facebook presence in the future.
What we will cover…
Foundations of Marketing:
- What is Marketing?
- Incorporation of offline & online marketing
- Overview of social media
- The Opportunities Facebook provides for Business
- Setting up correctly: Profile vs Page vs Group
Management of a Facebook Page
- Management Tools & Resources
- Sourcing Content for your page
- Facebook Algorithm: what it is, how to stay at the forefront
- Online etiquette & Online Reputation Management
Maximising your Facebook Presence
- Using 3rd Party tabs
- Facebook Advertising options: Sponsored Stories, Promoted Posts, Offers, Facebook ads
- Facebook Insights & how to use this info
- Facebook Competitions: How to run them, rules surrounding them.
Bringing it all together
- Discover how Facebook fits into your overall marketing plan.
- Integrate with other platforms
- Final strategies for increasing interaction, stats and creating bookings.
- Keeping up with the latest on social media: what blogs to follow for the latest information and tips.
Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea Included…
You will be looked after by the Belair Country Club with Morning and Afternoon Tea, Healthy Gourmet Baguettes and Fruit platters.
LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE so book now!
About the Presenter
Nic Jones, Creator & Director of Market Me Marketing, has helped over 160 businesses increase brand awareness by setting up business profiles on social media. She has helped manage over 60 business pages. She has a passion for helping market business ‘the smart way’, and loves sharing her social media experience with other businesses in a way that is eye opening, creative and empowering. You will walk away inspired to get straight to marketing your business in new and fresh ways. She has built Market Me to be a fulltime business from day 1, mostly by using Facebook to promote herself, build value and help others.
Her sessions are extremely informative, empowering, practical, full of tips and tricks, are eye opening, and she has a way with words that turns marketing into a fun innovative job that you WANT on your ‘to-do-list’!
Based in Adelaide, she is a single mum of 3 kids under 7 (including twin 4 yr old boys), is an entrepreneur at heart, has a passion for training business owners and speaking at events, and runs & is involved in a number of profitable businesses.
What people have said about Nic's Training..
Thanks for a great presentation today at Victor Harbor – got a lot out of it; you have lots of knowledge and have a great, enthusiastic presentation style!
Thank you so much for your fantastic info on 'facebook' marketing! I am certainly going to use my facebook page so much more now and hopefully get as many 'likes' as you!! Well done!
Refund Policy: Once booked, refunds will not be issued. If you are unable to make this event, you can either have a friend or Colleage go in your place, or you can remain in credit for future events or consulting.
at Belair Park Country Club
Upper Sturt Rd