The Future of SEO and Social Media Marketing
Event on 2013-04-18 18:00:00
Advantec’s Digital Briefing: The Future of SEO & Social Media Marketing
- A quarterly session run by leading south-coast digital agency Advantec, briefing on current and future trends in web marketing and development.
- Essential for anyone in business who needs to stay ahead of the game on what’s happening in the fast-moving world of digital marketing and development.
- Every quarter we ask a digital industry-leader to speak on a topic that gives the audience an insight in to the world of doing business successfully online
- A chance to meet and network informally with other regional business leaders – in a fantastic, relaxed setting – Hampshire's Ageas Bowl (formerly the Rose Bowl)
- Specifically for business leaders in the south-east region, it’s an ideal opportunity to get together with other members of the business community, network with other regional business-people – and make sure you’re in the know about online business trends.
Next event: April 18th, 6.00pm, The Ageas Bowl, West End, Southampton
Our next event is a 45-minute seminar on how 'content marketing' is influencing the world of online marketing. As Google continues to evolve – and battles against attempts to artificially influence its rankings, new ways of making Google take notice of your site are coming to the fore that render old SEO techniques redundant.
Find out about…
- Why businesses need to become 'content creators' in their own right
- Why traditional SEO tactics are diminishing in favour of new social / conversational techniques
- Why social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc) and SEO are becoming one and the same thing
- How sites like Pinterest are being used to generate revenue for businesses
- How to publish content that gets results for your business
The event is free – but places are limited so please book your place now to avoid disappointment
There will be an opportunity for free food, drinks – and the for informal networking with other attendees – who are all similar business managers and owners from across the region.
Some photos from the last event at the Ageas Bowl
Why do we host these events for free?
Simply to provide a genuinely useful experience for business-people in the region, enabling them to learn more about doing business on the web and discover information they might never normally get to know; plus the chance for them to meet other similar, potentially useful business contacts in the region should they wish to. We're not trying to sell you anything – we purely hope that by attending our events and finding them useful, if you ever did need digital / web services in future, we'd be the first agency you'd think of. That's all there is to it!
at The Ageas Bowl
West End, United Kingdom