The Planting Knowledge and Growing Entrepreneurs Startup Boot Camp
Event on 2013-04-06 10:00:00
Your boot camp instructor will be Sergeant Major Vernetta Holman. You will be enlisted to gain her 13 plus years of business knowledge, experience and expertise. Vernetta Holman is not only a successful business woman and business owner, but the subject matter expert in small business development, leadership and entrepreneurship. Vernetta Holman has helped many business owners through business and executive coaching, consulting and mentorship, in the Greater Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
Assume your position in one of these full day comprehensive workshops, to become a commanding officer in the elite company of entrepreneurship.
WE WANT YOU!!
People Currently Employed – looking to start a side business or have a Plan B in place in case they need to make it their Plan A.
Job Seekers – who are smart enough to realize jobs are scarce and starting some kind of business NOW gives them a chance to extend their runway while interviewing or hopefully replace the need for a job altogether.
Stay At Home Parents – who are looking to supplement their household's income by turning their ideas into businesses quickly and inexpensively.
Business Owners – who want to differentiate yourself in the marketplace to maximize your success This interactive event offers participants an opportunity to:
- Engage within a stimulating learning environment
- Train and develop with one on one instructor attention
- Be exposed to the latest business thinking
- Develop aptitude and critical thinking skills
- Participate in business simulation games
Reserve your seat for one of the following Boot Camps and report to:
525 S. 4th Street, Suite 240 E. Philadelphia Pa. 19147
Validated Parking at EZ Parking Garage
215 Lomard Street, Philadelphia Pa.
The Startup Business Boot Camp will be provided in two formats:
Basic Training .00
- Successful Entrepreneurship,Your Company Reflects You
- CEO Leadership Entrepreneurial Ethics and Best practices
- Target Your Market
- Getting the Business Off the Ground
- Social Media Marketing
- Basic Business Plan Preparation
Advanced Intensive Training 5.00
- Driving Change via Entrepreneurship – Small acts, Big Impacts
- Ready to Hire, finding people with the right passion
- SEO (search engine optimization) & Marketing Plan Development
- The Money Trail, Getting to yes with the right funding source for your business
- Free 30 min Business Consultation, by Appointment
- Boot Camp Workbook
Continental Breakfast and Lunch included in
Advanced Intensive Training only.
Basic Start up Business Boot Camp Dates
Saturday, April 6 2013 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, April 13 2013 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, April 20 2013 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday, April 27 2013 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Advanced Intensive Startup Business Boot Camp Dates
Saturday, May 4 2013 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, May 11 2013 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
The Planting Knowledge & Growing Entrepreneurs Startup Business Boot Camp will prepare you for the rigors of business ownership, its challenges, and success.
at EUSA Philadelphia Chapter
525 South 4th Street
Philadelphia, United States