The Power of Networking
Event on 2013-02-09 14:00:00
The Power of Networking: Using Social Media and Traditional Networking to Grow Your Business
If you are thinking about looking for a new job, are unemployed or want to grow your business, as a small business owner, having a smart and strategic social media marketing plan will greatly increase the opportunity to land more interviews (which you need to land the job) or close more business.
Our guest speaker Ms. Shelly Goldman, CEIP, CPCC, Founder of The Goldman Group is a career coach, executive recruiter, and co-author of "An Insider's Guide to Finding a Job" will present an informative 2 hour workshop.
If you are not on LinkedIn or not utilizing LinkedIn properly, you are holding yourself back from greater career satisfaction and success. Our workshop will help you:
1. Understand the power of networking using social media
2. What you can expect if you do not embrace social networking
3. How to utilize social and traditional networking for career success
4. Planning a solid social strategy on LinkedIn based on your career
5. Designing a winning LinkedIn Profile and how to use keywords so you
can be found on LinkedIn.
6. How you can find the companies and people you'd like to meet.
7. How to utilize LinkedIn to develop, build and expand your network
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, save a tree and go Green…. but you must register and pay for the event.
at DC Public Library Georgetown Branch
3260 R St NW
Washington, United States