The Signature C.E.O (Chief Event Officer) Conference
Event on 2015-11-16 08:00:00
The Signature C.E.O. (Chief EVENT Officer) Conference is a developmental conference geared towards defining the road map to success for wedding and event professionals. This 2-day event is an opportunity to experience a hands-on instructional conference developed to challenge and empower you! You’ll be provided with tools to take your business to the next level of success and also obtain strategic performance methods needed to build your brand and sustain your business. Creator and host, Tara Melvin of Perfect Planning Events, has collaborated with experienced and certified professionals to bring you an energetic and impactful experience.
The Signature C.E.O Conference will encompass 5 areas of Business Intelligence:
- Organizational Performance
- Legal Preparation
- Optimizing Your Technological Network
- Project Management
Each area of Business Intelligence will include a 2 hour seminar with a hands-on interactive case study or team exercise . Each instructor will provide user-friendly learning module materials that will aid participants in documenting their questions, answers, and follow-up correspondence.
WHO IS THIS CONFERENCE FOR:
This conference is for all wedding and event professionals. If you are an event planner, photographer, cake baker, florist, etc. looking to maximize profits, become a better team leader, or ensure stability for your business – looking elevate your business and eager to learn new business intelligence that will allow you to soar in this industry.
Business Intelligence Learning Modules
- Emotional Intelligence and Effective Communication
- Personal Branding vs. Business Branding
- Closing the Deal
- Identifying & Maintaining Your Target Market
- The Meaning of Success
- Developing a Team
- Business Finance 200…Smart Applications, Budgeting & Profitability
- Preparing for Uncle Sam…Tax Preparations for 2016
Legal Eagle 101
- Contracts…Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Search Engine Optimization
- Scope of Work
- Time Management
- How to Effectively Utilize Resources
Objectives of the 5 areas of Business Intelligence:
Upon completion of this 2-day event, participants will be able to:
- Experience will growth by applying reliable business tools
- Understand and demonstrate effective leadership within the wedding and event planning industry
- Strengthen business presence
- Develop effective team building skills
- Effectively close deals
- Each participant will walk away EMPOWERED!
- The ability to take your business to the next level!
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various tools and skills need to achieve optimum organizational performance
- You will no longer ask yourself, “Why Should this Customer Do Business With Me”?
VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS – www.thesignatureceo.com
Registration Payments are non-refundable.
at Washington, D.C., United States
Washington, D.C., United States
Washington, United States