The Video Marketing Seminar
Event on 2013-04-20 09:00:00
Learn How to Attract More Clients & Customers to Your Organization, Product or Service with the Power of Video in Our Exclusive One-Day Seminar!
In this One-Day LIVE Event, we will cover…
- The easiest and most effective ways to research your niche and see what successful organizations in your niche are doing right. Know what to make your videos about to attract your ideal client or customer. No more time wasted creating zero-view videos!
- How to Easily Create pro-quality videos with your Smartphone, webcam, point and shoot video camera or simply turn your PowerPoint or Keynote presentations into videos. We'll remove all of the geek-speak and show you hands-on the best ways to impress your clients and build a quality brand people can trust
- How to set up a pro-quality studio for 0 and get better results than other more costly, more complicated equipment.
- Learn the secrets of attracting viewers and master the elements of conversion from viewer to long-time clients who trust and rave about you and your organization
- Begin applying what you're learning to your business, organization, book release, etc. with our staff there to walk you through it and help you set up your online assets correctly.
- You'll be capturing videos and uploading them to your Expert YouTube Account right at the workshop with our staff to help you
- You'll leave the workshop with a realistic plan of action to easily creating more client attracting videos and getting more leads, interest, clients and customers!
- Ticket to Video Marketing Ignition Workshop
- Entry into the drawing for prizes
This is a Closed-Door Strategy Session. We're predicting another packed room. Reserve your seat now while they are still available!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are my lunch options? We will have a 90 minute break for lunch. There are several options within 1 block as well as lunch at the hotel.
- What is the schedule for the day? Check-in opens at 8:15 AM, Program starts at 9:00AM, Breaks every 90 minutes with a 90 minute lunch.
- Will I have plugin power for my laptop? We will provide power to many of the tables at the event, but power at your table is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Should I bring my camera? YES, you will be given the opportunity to create a few simple videos the day of the event. iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Smartphone, Tablet or other point-and-shoot camera are perfect.
- Is VIP upgrade worth it? YES! past VIPs loved the 1-1 attention they get with our staff, the dinner out with other VIPs and speakers, the big take-home strategy manual, the online video and audio recordings of the event, the complete video training online and the 1-1 post-event strategy call with Matthew Peters or Keith Gilmore.
- Is this the only event Expert Video Empire holds in Madison? No, we hold several different seminars, small group video creation workshops, YouTube and On-Camera techniques. See http://ExpertVideoEmpire.com/events for more details.
- Can you speak for my organization? YES, we do speak and hold trainings for organizations. Call 608.234.4210 for more information.
- Do you have private coaching available? Yes, we offer private and small group coaching as well.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? FREE Airport Shuttle from Truax Field (Madison Airport). There is plenty of FREE Off-Street parking at the Marriott.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? Contact Fiona Peters at 608.234.4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my registration/ticket transferable? Yes, all tickets are transferable. We ask that you notify us within 7 days of the event the new registrant details. This will insure that we have the proper names on all event materials.
- Can I update my registration information? Yes.
- Will I have Wi-Fi access? The hotel does have WiFi available in the room. Access code will be given at registration.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No. We will have your name on records.
- What is the refund policy? 31 days prior to the event – requested in writing.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? Yes, however we strive to give everyone personalized event materials to for the optimal experience.
If you have any questions about tickets, events or other training, please call Fiona at 608.234.4210
All photos from Expert Video Empire Video Marketing Ignition Seminars. Photos by Dan Ely. Copyright Expert Video Empire 2012
at Marriott-West, Middleton
1313 John Q. Hammons Dr.
Madison, United States