Think Like a BOSS Marketing Intensive
Event on 2014-02-22 09:00:00
The Think Like a BOSS Marketing IntensiveWhat's an Intensive? I'm glad you asked :-)in·ten·siveadjective C
oncentrated on a single area or subject or into a short time; very thorough or vigorous.Learn How to get your product, service and organization positioned in front of your Ideal Target Audience.
Learn to communicate value and speak the language the attracts your target to YOU instead of you hunting for them!
You are struggling to stay in business as an entrepreneur because you are marketing your products and service to people who don't want it, never needed it and can't afford it. Don't change your products; change the people you are presenting them to.
Many businesses and entrepreneurs are not sure where to put their marketing dollars to work for them. That is precisely the reason this workshop has been created.
If you're wondering why certain strategies are working and why others are not then, you'll want to attend the Marketing Intensive. Leaders and Industry Experts get all the business.
The Think Like a BOSS Marketing Intensive is a course in exactly how to create the perception that you are that leader, that "go to" company that delivers!
The Internet revolution has fundamentally changed the way people shop for both products and services. Marketing tools and techniques that worked as recently as 5 years ago are not delivering the same results. The good news is that your company can use powerful web-based tools to spread your message, connect with fans and customers, and build your business.
In this Marketing Intensive, you’ll learn simple and straightforward strategies for getting more clients – from local search, social media, content development, advertising, analytics, and much more. You’ll learn it all in this comprehensive marketing series! We focus on low-cost/no-cost methods to get found online, and how to integrate online and off-line marketing activities into a total marketing package. This series is a bit different from our usual seminars; classes are participatory and hand’s-on, taught by industry experts. Module 1 – Who’s Your Audience? Focusing Your Marketing Efforts for Maximum Effectiveness
It’s a buyer’s market today – and the Internet continues to revolutionize the way organizations attract customers. To get the most out of every marketing dollar, you need to clearly identify your company’s specific target audience(s) and use the right tools to reach those individuals. Web marketing offers you fabulous, low-cost opportunities – but it’s easy to do too much, or try a shotgun approach. In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and focus on your target audience with laser intensity.
- Assess your brand’s identity in the marketplace and improve your position with customers.
- Analyze your target audience’s needs, wants and desires – and determine the best marketing tools to meet them.
- Create a strong inbound web marketing strategy to attract more buyers than ever before.
- Use social media to connect with your buyers on a local, national and global basis.
- Craft a comprehensive marketing strategy to make the most effective use of your time and dollars.
Module 2 – Reaching Customers With Compelling Marketing Messages and Intriguing Content
Once you know who you’re targeting, you need strong, compelling marketing messages to attract their attention and drive action. The name of the game today in web marketing is “content.” Effective content drives customer engagement and buying decisions. But the challenge is to create the “right” content and share it strategically. Building on the customer identification you did in the first session, you’ll learn how to:
- Craft specific messages that connect deeply with your target audience.
- Win your customer’s attention with engaging stories and other customer-centric content.
- Grow customer engagement via podcasts, videos, photos, contests and other simple content ideas.
- Increase the number of contacts, leads, and customers by integrating online and off-line marketing activities.
- Integrate press releases and other publicity tools into your marketing plan.
- Create dynamic content that engages your audience and increases your SEO results.
Module 3 – Attracting Customers with Effective Websites and a Strong Online Presence
A strong online presence begins with an effective website, well-integrated with social media and other online tools. But how do you know if those marketing tools are effective? Use Google Analytics and other search tools to evaluate site performance. You can improve your search engine rankings and customer conversions by making some quick changes. In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Showcase your company via websites, portfolios, and other online platforms.
- Tap into the power of local search and online listings.
- Build a total web presence with your website as the key anchor.
- Keep tabs on your industry, thought leaders, and the competition with Google Alerts.
Module 4 – Increase Customer Engagement with Easy And Inexpensive Web Advertising Campaigns
Online advertising can produce big returns with a modest investment – and you can manage the campaigns yourself. Social media makes it easy to develop highly targeted advertising campaigns, reaching thousands of prospects.The online marketplace has never been more competitive, no matter what industry you’re in. It’s also never been easier to leapfrog your competition by learning a few basic techniques, the proven essentials that online marketing pros use everyday. This series is a must take for small business owners, marketing consultants and business administrators!
- Low cost techniques and tools to get more customers– Learn how to take advantage of free online tools that can increase your exposure to potential clients.
- Stay in touch and create loyal repeat customers– Learn best practices for social media messaging and account management as well as how to create and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Reach a targeted audience online — Learn how to create highly targeted advertising campaigns that will reach the a specific audience and keep your costs as low as possible.
- Create loyal, repeat customers — Learn how to manage and create effective email marketing campaigns and how blogging can lead people to you for free!
- Determine your marketing goals – No matter how much you promote or advertise, if you don’t have a solid marketing message you may be losing conversions. Determine what sets you apart from the competition and how you can capitalize on your story to make yourself or your business a more compelling commodity.
- Easily track and monitor client conversions with simple, straightforward reporting.
at Country Inn & Suites – BWI Airport
1717 West Nursery Road
Linthicum Heights, United States