Twitter Advanced Workshop – Hatchling to Fledgling Derby Workshop 1st Oct 2013
Event on 2013-10-01 13:00:00
Twitter was launched back in 2006 and quickly grew to worldwide popularity, since last year it has had over 500 million registered users generating over 340 million tweets daily. Twitter has become one of the ten most visited websites on the Internet, and has been described as “the SMS of the Internet”.
Twitter allows you to engage with your target marketing, build your identity and have a clear voice online.
Workshop outcome – A hands on practical workshop (up to 10 people) where you learn advanced strategies and techniques to get the most value out of Twitter for your business.
Workshop Content – What You Get
- Building your audience on Twitter – good practice, hints’n’tips
- Networking and having ‘conver-socials’ – Networking Hours, Hash Tags, Lists
- Posting – link to LinkedIn, social media integrations
- Monitoring results
- Profile Analytics – Learn how to use Analytics to make your Twitter work laser guided
- Additional apps to enhance your Twitter experience – personal recommendations
- 45 Minute Q & A Section
- Course materials, allowing you to review the workshop strategies in your own time
- Twitter Jargon sheet
- Twitter Networking Hours sheet
- Discount on SocialMyna Academy
Duration – 2.5 hours + Up To 45 min Q&A
Cost – £59
Who – You will ideally be using Twitter and know the basics of how it works but want to get more out of this platform for your business.
Ideal For – Entrepreneurs, Start ups, Marketing Managers, SME Managers, Directors, Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, Business Owners and anyone simply looking to grow a business.
What you need to bring – Please note. This course is “hands on” and you will therefore be required to bring your own wireless enabled Laptop (tablet devices have proven to be problematic on past courses). Delegates need to have a Twitter profile already set up and a basic understanding of how Twitter works.
Related Course – Combine this advanced course with our Beginners Workshop if you aren’t already using Twitter or just want to start from the basics so everything is crystal clear when you come onto the advanced workshop. Click the link below for more details:
at The Derby Conference Centre
Derby, United Kingdom