Twitter for Business 101 & Beyond
Event on 2013-03-26 18:30:00
Despite the fact Twitter's been around for several years now, there are countless many business professionals in different levels of industry and professional experience that still “don’t get” Twitter. Many who fall into this "I don't get it" category do not use Twitter due to lack of their knowledge or familiarity with the microblogging utility tool.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
This exclusive, 2-hour private instruction class — which has been created specifically for beginners or just-getting-started on Twitter folks — will cover the following important topics relevant to anyone seeking (a) a strong, pre-liminary foundation, (b) to incorporate Twitter as part of their social business communications:
- A brief look at Twitter's history and evolution
- What makes Twitter great for business?
- Branding yourself or your business on Twitter
- Writing and communicating in “Twitter-speak”
- Learning Twitter etiquette
- Perform market research using Twitter
- Marketing your business on Twitter
- Twitter advertising
- Review of helpful tools
- Q & A
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Specific professionals who will gain the most benefit from this seminar include:
- Marketing communications and brand managers
- Public Relations (PR) professionals
- Business development folks in the web and digital marketing arenas
- Interactive agency managers or staff
- Business owners and proprietors
- Web design and development professionals
- Consultants and web strategists
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
This session will be led by Examiner.com's Washington DC Twitter columnist and social business consultant Mayra Ruiz-McPherson, founder of interactive marketing and social media communications practice Ruiz McPherson Communications.
Ruiz McPherson Communications (RMC) does not currently offer a refund policy. However, if you are not able to attend a class which you have signed up and paid for, RMC will allow for the allocated funds to be placed towards another one of our upcoming or future classes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Daniel Osorio at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or clarification.
at Ruiz McPherson Communications
720 Lynn Street, Suite B
Herndon, United States