Understanding Social Media Marketing for Branding
Event on 2014-01-16 19:00:00
Social media marketing is growing rapidly and becoming a necessity for businesses. Many of us invest time and effort on social networks. But are you reaping the benefits and seeing result?
In this high impact seminar, attendees learn about various ways to create brand awareness, build website traffic and increase site visitors through social media sites.
In addition, you will be exposed to government funding options which can help to upgrade your business and defray cost in this challenging business environment.
Who Should Attend:
The short seminar is ideal for small business owners, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs to learn the use of social media as cutting edge marketing tools.
After this seminar, you will be able to:
- Understand the use of social media marketing and how it can benefit your business
- Tap on social media advertising to reach large number of audience online
- Create highly viral marketing content for distribution through social media sites
- Know how to tap on IRAS PIC funding grant to expand your business.
- Understand about PIC Grant for IT and automation equipments & Training.
- Meet and connect with like-minded business people.
Bryon is a professional digital marketing specialist with many years of experience in Google Adwords, SEO and social media marketing. Throughout the years, he has helped companies and small businesses in Singapore to promote products and services online, especially Google.
In addition, he has helped many companies to obtain government fundings successfully.
Areas of Expertise
Over 10 years of working experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Facebook marketing, WordPress, Drupal, Open source software applications, Social media marketing, Facebook marketing.
Graduated from Nanyang technological University (NTU)
Register for this Seminar today and grow your business. Your business is our business!
101 Upper Cross Street, People’s Park Centre