Using LinkedIn for Business – Training Course – Petaling Jaya
Event on 2014-04-03 09:30:00
LinkedIn for Business Training Course
Optimise Your LinkedIn Presence
LinkedIn is currently growing at the staggering rate of one new user per second. It is revolutionising the way companies do business globally, and its importance is growing by the day.
It facilitates business development, recruitment, brand awareness, knowledge transfer and customer engagement. Therefore, understanding how to get the most out of LinkedIn provides an important competitive advantage for individuals, organisations and businesses.
Our LinkedIn for Business training course will give you all the knowledge and techniques you need to become an advanced user, propel your organisation’s LinkedIn marketing activity and increase your brand engagement. Enhance your online presence with effective use and management of your LinkedIn profiles.
This course is HRDF claimable. Charles Mann is proud to be an approved Category C training provider, Registration number 4597, under the SBL scheme with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).
Date & Venue:
Thursday 3rd April 2014
Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Cost: RM950 Early Bird Offer (RM1250 Full Price)
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm
Inclusive of all course material, lunch, refreshments and snacks
- The reality of “Social Recruiting”
- How is recruiting with social media moving into the mainstream
- How do you separate the hype from the reality?
- Audience breakdown and industry relevancy
- How is social media changing Sourcing
- How is social media changing Recruitment Marketing
- How is social media changing Employer Branding
- Putting LinkedIn in context
- Why LinkedIn? Facts and figures
- Use cases for LinkedIn
- Other professional / B2B networks
- Mapping the future
- Introducing the concept of Workforce Marketing
- Getting the basics fully optimised
- Setting your objectives
- Creating an “all star” profile
- Using Endoresements and Recommendations
- Harnessing the power of LinkedIn with Connections and Networking
- Setting up Company Pages
- Copy and search engine optimisation
- Maximising opportunities with Jobs and Answers
- Networking and Marketing Strategies
- Growing and leveraging an effective network
- Using LinkedIn Groups for maximum benefit
- The pro and cons of paid-for accounts
- LinkedIn Ads: set-up, targeting and measurement
- Using LinkedIn as a Content Marketing platform
- Using LinkedIn as a social platform via individual and company updates
- Advanced Features, Tips and Tricks
- Advanced networking strategies to generate massive relevant reach
- People searching strategies
- X-raying LinkedIn with Google to find hidden parts of the site
- Using third party platforms to be more efficiency
- Plugins, widgets and the LinkedIn API
- Creating a social recruitment strategy
- Practical help to create a social media recruitment strategy
- Contextualising social media within your existing recruitment strategies
- Understand the key elements needed to develop an effective social recruiting strategy
Following this course, you will understand:
- The context and reach of LinkedIn
- How to set objectives and optimise your personal and organisation’s LinkedInpresence
- How to build your network in the most effective way
- Key techniques to integrate LinkedIn into your broader Social Media strategy
- How advanced LinkedIn features can extend your reach and enhance your personal or organisation’s brand
- How to set up and run self-serve LinkedIn ads
- How to use LinkedIn for lead generation
All delegates will receive a certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support.
How to Register:
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, using Eventbrite. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
E-mail: Send us an email at email@example.com including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course. Click here to download registration form.
SMS: Text us at 010 425 0886 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
Phone: Call us on 010 425 0886 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
at Armada Hotel
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia