Using Your Computer to Make Money
Event on 2013-08-03 09:00:00
How to start and run a business from your computer
The Internet has enabled people to run a business with low startup costs and high profitability. From information brokers to freelancers to eBay sellers, people have used their computers to build their fortunes.
This class presents more than 120 high-demand businesses that can be completely run from your home computer. These computer-based businesses may utilize skills you already have, skills that are easily attained or skills requiring formal training.
In this class, we’ll cover how to:
• Create types of business that use only a computer
• Easy methods for bookkeeping and taxes to make Uncle Sam happy
• Making sense of the legal mumbo-jumbo (sales taxes, business licensure and business structure)
• Making a profit-boosting Web site
• FREE resources that can give you a leg up
This class is NOT an eBay class or a web design class. Both of those topics may be discussed, but not in depth.
at Cuesta College Community Programs
San Luis Obispo, United States