Virtualization Essentials Professional (VEP) Certification- Taipei
Event on 2013-04-29 20:30:00
Virtualization Essentials Professional (VEP) Certification
The Virtualization Essentials course is a 2-day, interactive, classsroom-based learning experience. Flipside is offering this course through it accredited trainer with the Cloud Credential Council (CCC).The CCC is the international industry representation body mandated to drive alignment and develop standards for cloud computing domain that is important for organizational and individual training and certification. CCC is independent and vendor neutral, with membership that includes user organizations, vendors, professional associations and international certification bodies from across the world.
The course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business perspective, the technical organization, and operating and governing virtualization. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated Foundation exam. In addition, this course complements the Cloud Essentials course. The participants can do the Cloud Essentials course either before or after they’ve taken the Virtualization Essentials course.
Benefits of Certification
- VEP Certification is the first building block for an IT professional and provides eligibility to any solution specific training program
- Certification adds value to the career development of IT professionals as VEP is a highly desired qualifications by IT organizations
- Provides relevant competences for IT professionals to work in a modern, innovative IT organization
- Will help the IT professional to advance his or her career in the cloud and virtualization domain
Scenario-driven learning puts participants in the right mindset to apply the principles in a realistic setting. The role-play activities included in this course present a real-word connect using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of the participants. In addition, elements such as brainstorms, quizzes, and discussions add to the interactive nature of this course.Audience:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Midsized Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of virtualization.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of virtualization.
- Understand various approaches to server virtualization, its relevance to t he modern data center, available platforms and important features.
- Understand the implications of virtualization on storage, networks, and aapplications, and recognize issues, challenges, and opportunities for managing this.
- Comprehend the implications of virtualization on the modern workplace, and recognize challenges and opportunities for managing this.
- Understand the impact and changes of virtualization on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of virtualization techniques, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of virtualization and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain. Further Information Please visit http://www.flip-side.biz/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org