Website Attraction Workshop: SEO & On-Site Content
Event on 2014-07-16 17:30:00
Make it easier for search engines to find you and give people a reason to visit your site
Attracting people to your website is an essential component of marketing your business. We’ll start by showing you how to establish a baseline with Google Analytics, move on to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve your numbers, explain Google’s webmaster tools and local search. Then we’ll explore your options for moving visitors beyond the home page, which is important for search rank and driving leads, engagement and sales.
- Search Engine Optimization: what it is and the SEO checklist
- Keywords: what they are, how to choose them, how to use them
- Image search: what it is, how it works, why it’s important
- How to use blogs and other on-site content to attract visitors
- Simple ideas for creating sticky website content to increase repeat traffic
Our internet marketing workshops always include no and low-cools tips, tools and techniques. We talk in relatively non-techie terms so you can put these into practice yourself, or at least understand how to work with the people who help you manage your website and marketing.
Plus you'll get free parking, WiFi, light refreshments and an opportunity to do some networking.
Not sure if this is the right workshop for you? Read more about it
- Ticketing fees still apply.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- You don't need to bring your printed ticket to the event.
- If you can't make it, someone may take your place. The name on your ticket doesn't need to be the attendee's name.
- Refunds are available up to a week before the event, and we can make special arrangements for emergencies.
at Swedish Cultural Center
1920 Dexter Avenue N
Seattle, United States