Website Content and Copywriting Workshop
Event on 2013-08-13 09:30:00
You are invited to a workshop to learn how effective copywriting and exciting digital media can attract visitors and new customers to your website.
The web is now an extremely competitive marketplace and copywriting has become one of the most important marketing tools you can use to grab the attention of your target audiences.
During this workshop Neal Stammers, Senior Web Developer from Nexus, will demonstrate how to structure, plan and create exciting text, images and video to increase website traffic and improve search engine ranking.
You will discover how to design a clear strategy for your online content. Learn how to create personas of your target customers and identify how your visitors can achieve their goals as easily and quickly as possible. We will inspire you to create engaging content, effectively use social media and utilise high quality images or video in your online marketing strategy.
This workshop is aimed at IT, marketing professionals and senior decision makers who are responsible for their organisation's website.
- Promote your business or organisation online
- Write structured website content and effective calls-to-action
- Optimise your website for search engines (SEO)
- Define your audience personas
- Create efficient user journeys
- Use social media to your advantage
- Keep your audience engaged with high quality images and video
- Plan your website for a mobile device
at Ashfords LLP
Blackbrook Park Avenue
Taunton, United Kingdom