Website Promotion Strategy Training
Event on 2013-04-24 09:30:00
Your website should be working for your business or organisation so take action with effective online and offline promotion, driving visitors to your website.
This workshop will help you to understand how taking a strategic approach to the promotion of YOUR website will benefit your business or organisation and enable you to ensure the best possible return on your investment.
Covering a range of promotional techniques this workshop provides an overview of website promotion from the viewpoint of the business and its customers.
Note that this is not another workshop for the technologically inclined or initiated, this is about business, YOUR business and how to get the best return on your investment of resources. Delivered in a straightforward way, using non-technical language, full of insights and real-world observations, practical techniques and actionable strategies.
Objectives – what you will learn in this workshop
Delegates will understand, gain insights into, or be able to prepare:
- Website promotion, what’s it all about
- What you need to know and do before promoting your website
- SEO – what is it, and why should you be doing it
- Search engines: getting listed and getting to the top
- Keywords – what are they and why do we need them
- Now that we have keywords – where do they go?
- Building an effective network of inbound links
- Online directories for greater exposure – Cost v Value
- Online PR – getting your message out to your customers through news releases and articles
- Social media: from Facebook to forum boards
- Blogging and micro blogging – what is it and should you do it
- Email marketing: contacts and copy, staying legal, avoiding the spam trap.
- Google Adwords and Pay per click programmes.
- Banner advertising – is it right for your business
- Offline promotion, driving traffic to the website
- Where to start – action planning for ROI
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone who:
- Is planning to develop and implement a website
- Has an existing website that is not performing to expectations
Essential learning for:
- Business owners and directors
- Sales or marketing managers
- Digital marketing managers or team members
Prerequisites – what skills or experience should you already possess
It is not assumed that the delegates have any prior knowledge of website development or internet marketing, but will have used the internet (for browsing, email, etc.) and be familiar with their company or organisation’s function.
Format – what type of course?
This workshop is delivered as a one-day session. There will be lots of opportunities to discuss, question and share experiences as well as some practical activities.
Location – where is the course held?
These open workshops are delivered at our premises in Llandarcy, South Wales, close to the M4, J43.
How many delegates
Small groups – maximum 6 delegates.
We limit groups to a maximum of 6 delegates to keep the tutor/delegate ratio as high as possible.
Price – how much (per delegate to attend a one-day workshop)
Includes: a copy of the presentation slides and other course material; refreshments (tea/coffee biscuits etc).
at Business for Business Internet Marketing Ltd
Neath, United Kingdom