Windows in the Classroom with New Era IT – Sacred Heart College Lower Hutt
Event on 2013-06-11 10:00:00
Bring learning to life with a Windows in the Classroom seminar.
This Seminar will be presented by Windows in the Classroom specialist John Phelps
The Session will include:
- An overview of Windows 8 with a focus on how it can be used to support learning
- Learning possibilites with Office 365
- Building 21st century skills using the features of Office 2013
- Exploring examples and best practice
- Learning where to get tools and resources that spark imagination and inspire learning.
- Rich curriculum samples and global examples of best practices that demonstrate how technology can enhance teaching, learning, and assessment for students.
- Understanding how technology and devices enable consumption, creation, and collaboration for students, educators, and parents.
- Seeing how students can continue learning where they left off – at home, in the library, or at the park.
- Discover how students can organize their learning, take notes, and become highly efficient in the way they study
Course design elements are relevant to the following audience;
- School leadership team
- Heads of Department
- IT Managers
- and a wealth of material for Classroom Teachers.
at Sacred Heart College
Lower Hutt, New Zealand