Event on 2014-03-11 18:30:00
Set up your own web site with WordPress
WordPress tools make it easier for anyone to set up and maintain their own basic websites.
Word Press Business
If you've never set up a website before, you should take WordPress Basics class first. This class is for people who want to explore using plugins and widgets.
- Selling from your WordPress site
- Image galleries and catalogs
- eCommerce systems
- Payment processing
- Social networking
- Advertising as a revenue stream
- Search engines and SEO
Meets three times, 1.5-hour workshop each meeting
About the WordPress classes…
Who should take this class
- This class is for people ages 16 and up who already have a basic WordPress site and want to add new features to it.
What should I bring?
- Bring your ideas to enhance your website. Before class, think about who you want to visit your site and what you want the site to do.
What software will the class use?
- We'll use the latest release of WordPress.
Where does the class meet?
- This class meets at The Labor Party, 216 North Mosley, Wichita, Kansas. We're in room 240, on the second floor. The building has no elevator. If navigating the stairs will be difficult for you, contact Pixel Time before you sign up.
at The Labor Party
216 North Mosley
Wichita, United States