WordPress Learning Journey ( Level 3 )
Event on 2014-12-09 09:30:00
Building on knowledge and insights gained from our WordPress Level 1 & Level 2 Courses, we step up the learning and work towards helping you turn your website into something that generates revenue for your business.
Topics covered will include: 1. Building your online audience
- How to best use your WordPress Blog to publish information to your audience
- Become a better blogger – use insights from your website and other sources to help you create more powerful blog posts.
- How to get more people reading your blog posts (Paid Advertising & Organic Reach)
- Tips on how to stimulate more user actions on your website
2. Search Engine Marketing & Social Media
- How to create an SEO Strategy for your WordPress Website using common Software Tools
- How to fully configure the WordPress SEO Plugin
- How to more effectively link your website to your Social Media Profiles
- Tips on how to stimulate more social sharing on your website
- How to add an online store to your WordPress Website
- How to securely receive payments online
- Introduction to Stock Management and Sales Reporting
By the end of the WordPress Level 3 course, you will have gained valuable knowledge into how you can use WordPress as a key part of your company's Marketing, Sales and Commercial Strategies.Your Trainer
John Walsh is a freelance Internet Marketing & IT Consultant based in Citywest Business Campus in Dublin. Since 2007 he has worked with a large number of Micro and SME companies in Ireland on projects that covered Web Design , Back-Office IT, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Video Production, Podcast Creation and more. He has worked on over fifty Web Design projects, mostly using WordPress. Industry sectors covered include News & Media, Entertainment, Healthcare, Hospitality, Property, IT and Internet Advertising.
at OSPREY HOTEL & SPA