Workbooks.com Administration Course
Event on 2013-05-09 09:00:00
Workbooks System Administrator Training
Our 2-day System Administrator training course is invaluable in teaching you all the elements you need to know in order to set up and maintain your Workbooks system.
Whether you are undertaking your own implementation or working with us on a shared implementation, it’s important that you understand the principles of how the product works so you can undertake the work confidently and take ownership of your database.
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is designed for users who have the responsibility for setting up, configuring and maintaining your Workbooks system, as well as anyone with responsibility for importing data into the system or for writing reports to show the key metrics for your business.
What will I learn?
On completion you will be able to:
- Set up your Users, giving them the correct access to the records and functionality relevant to their job role;
- Customise the environment to make using Workbooks easy and ensure that all data important to you is captured;
- Configure the system with the right financial framework to reflect your business;
- Manage how emails are handled;
- Format templates so that routine data is displayed consistently, including creating professional documentation that can be sent to your customers and prospects;
- Import records to populate your database;
- Prepare the system so it can accept leads and support cases directly from your website;
- Understand how to integrate Workbooks with Google Apps;
- Build reports to display your key business data.
How is the course delivered?
This is an instructor-led classroom-based course, delivered using a mixture of demonstrations and exercises for you to complete. Course manuals will be provided.
Do I need any special knowledge to take part?
You don’t need to be a technical wizard to become a proficient System Administrator. However, experience of working with databases and/or a reasonable understanding of an application like MS Excel would be helpful, along with a good overview of your organisation and what you intend to use Workbooks for. In advance of the course, delegates must have watched the ‘Getting Started with Workbooks’ video, available here.
Training TopicsIntroduction to records
at Workbooks Offices
9 Suttons Business Park
Reading, United Kingdom