Workshop – Gladstone- Digital Marketing 4 for Attractions, Museums & Venues
Event on 2014-01-22 13:00:00
Digital Marketing 4 for Attractions, Museums & Venues – get more visitors
This workshop has been created for attractions, museums and venues with a special focus on fresh-thinking on Digital Marketing to generate visitors. Working with like-minded businesses at the workshop will help you both understand and implement the opportunity of visitor generation through digital marketing.
Aims & Objectives
By focusing on this type of tourism business, visitor generation, you can enjoy greater stimulation and thinking and we can make the workshop much more relevant to your needs.
This workshop is presented by tourism expert Malcolm Gallagher in a straightforward non-academic way to give you a Digital Marketing Toolkit aimed at reach more, getting more and booking more visitors to your attraction or venue.
- What should my digital marketing plan look like and what a Digital Matrix?
- What must I NOT miss out on!
- What are the trends for 2014 onwards in attracting visitors
- How do I find more of them and engage with them?
- How do I convert more of them into visitors using digital marketing and social media
- How do I get them to come back again and tell others?
- This workshop will also include a short session on attracting more overseas visitors
What you’ll gain
- An easy to follow Digital Marketing toolkit to improve your marketing results
- The opportunity to work with like-minded organisations and share tourism marketing experiences
- Access to special resources (guides and templates) to help you with better marketing
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for marketing and sales at a managed visitor attraction who wants a focused event on using digital marketing (including social media) to boost visitor numbers
Please note – lunch is NOT provided at the workshop sessions, however there are facilities on-site where you can purchase food if required.
Support under the Destination Staffordshire Support for Tourism Businesses programme is only available to Staffordshire based tourism SME’s and therefore Destination Staffordshire have the right to cancel events at anytime if we do not receive sufficient quantities of Staffordshire businesses attending.
This programme is part funded by
at Gladstone Pottery Museum
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom