Workshop: Growth Hacking User Acquisition Through SEO and Content Marketing
Event on 2015-04-06 10:00:00
Participants will learn the mechanics of SEO and Content Marketing hands-on and how these channels can be used creatively and unconventionally to increase search engine rankings, drive high quality traffic and boost conversions at low or no cost.
Fabian Lim is a serial online entrepreneur and Founder of PageAdvisor.com, Director of ClickEvents.com.sg Pte Ltd and Founding Director of ClickMedia Pte Ltd.
Fabian specializes in search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, web analytics, usability analysis, and marketing automation.
Fabian is a qualified Google advertising professional and the only certified trainer authorized by Search Engine Workshops (USA) to conduct Search Engine Optimization Certification training in Singapore and Malaysia.
He is also the best-selling author of Click! Work Anytime, Live Anywhere.
- SEO Overview for 2015
- Why most SEOs don’t understand SEO!
- Effective keyword research strategies using Google Keyword Planner
- Best practice on-page SEO strategies for 2015
- Definitive Google-friendly SEO page structure
- Content marketing strategies (for content sites & e-commerce sites)
- Blogging for SEO
- Best practice off-page SEO strategies for 2015
- Definitive natural link-building do’s & don’ts
- PageRank relevancy & link reputation
- Overview of Google Panda & Google Penguin for 2015
- How to stay out of trouble!
- Local SEO strategies
- Local keyword research strategies
- Importance of developing local citation
- Hot seat sessions & SEO critique for selected participants
51 Cuppage Road