Workshop – How to Grow Your Law Practice with Inbound Marketing
Event on 2014-08-08 08:00:00
Is your law firm website bringing you qualified leads?
Are you tired of sending out email newsletters that no one opens?
Are you wondering if the money and time you spend marketing your law firm online and on social media is paying off?
This workshop will show you how to create inbound marketing campaigns that work. At this workshop, you will learn the elements of an inbound marketing campaign, develop a marketing campaign action plan, and learn how to measure success. We will cover the entire process, from setting your goals to measuring your results, and you will leave with an inbound marketing campaign plan that you can implement for your business.
Who Should Attend?
- Partners at Small to Medium-sized Law Firms
- Solo Practitioners
- Law Firm Business Managers
- Law Firm Marketing Managers
- Internal Legal Marketing Staff
What You Will Learn:
- Why inbound marketing, which is based around creating useful content, is the best way to promote your law practice online without running afoul of ethics and bar advertising rules
- How to measure and track the return on investment (ROI) of all of your marketing efforts
- The core concepts of search engine optimization (SEO) and internet marketing that attorneys need to know
- How to automate your marketing system and follow up to increase conversion rates of prospects to paying clients
- How to effectively use social media to help promote your practice
- Leave the workshop with a marketing action plan you can use to implement your first inbound marketing campaign
What Makes This Workshop Different?
- This workshop is designed for owners and managing partners of small to medium-sized law firms and their marketing staff. While associates, of counsel, and partners at large firms are welcome to attend, this workshop is specifically designed to meet the needs, challenges and budgets of solo practitioners and small law firms.
- You will be taught how to track and measure the results of your legal marketing efforts. We place a big emphasis on measurement and tracking so you don't waste any money on strategies that don't work.
- We will teach you how to convert prospects to into clients. We will teach you how you can track: (1) where every incoming lead is coming from, (2) how many of those leads turn into appointments, (3) how many appointments show up, (4) how many of those appointments retain at the initial consult, and (5) how many retain at a later date.
- This is a hands-on workshop. You will be given tasks to complete during the workshop so you can practice applying what you've learned to your own marketing.
- You will leave with a complete action plan for an inbound marketing campaign. This plan will include your ideal client persona, content ideas for your blog, email and newsletter campaign.
Date and Time: August 8, 2014 from 8am to 12 noon.
- Networking & Breakfast
- Introduction to Inbound Marketing for Law Firms
- How to Set Goals and Measure Results
- How to Create Ideal Client Personas
- Creating Your Premium Content Offer
- How to Develop a Blog Editorial Calendar
- E-mail Marketing Strategies for Attorneys
- Social Media Strategies for Law Firms
- Last Questions/Closing
Questions? Give us a call at 225.228.1363. We look forward to seeing you there!
at The Embassy Suites Hotel
4914 Constitution Avenue
Baton Rouge, United States