Writing for Web Essentials – 3 Hour Workshop
Event on 2013-02-14 09:15:00
Writing for Web Essentials
Writing for web is a vital part of online marketing, but it can be time consuming to get right. Planning and organisation is key to creating brilliant web content that will attract visitors to your site.
Our Writing for Web workshop is for you if….
You are tasked with writing online content but find it difficult and feel you don't get the right message across.
What will I learn?
- The strategy of content
- Where you are now – examining your site, including its goals and existing content
- Where you need to be – Reorganising to create content that works
- Typical online reading habits and how to hook your visitors
- How to plan your words – who are you talking to and what do you need to achieve?
- Best practice copywriting
- How to write differently for for SEO, Social Media and Mobile.
Who is this Web Workshop for?
Business owners and marketing managers / web managers with web responsibility will benefit, or anybody with an interest in improving their copywriting skills.
No prior knowledge of the subject is needed.
A laptop / tablet is recommended to allow you to edit copy* & view examples.
* Get even more from the course – make your website a part of it. Let us use your website to illustrate positive key learning points, and you’ll leave with tips specifically tailored to improve it. Simply send an email including your URL stating that you would be happy for your site to be part of the session, to the address below.
Tea, coffee, water and snacks.
To book this event and pay by invoice without using eventbrite, please contact email@example.com or call Fiona Dransfield on 01772 591100.
at Bespoke Internet Limited
18 Roundhouse Court
Preston, United Kingdom