Writing Killer Web Content – March 22
Event on 2014-03-22 10:00:00
Writing Killer Web Content
Saturday March 22, 2014
10am – 4pm
215 Spadina Avenue
9.00 per person
delicious catered lunch included
Your website looks great but does it have the content to back up the sweet design? Your web copy needs to promote your business, attract your ideal clients, and represent you in the best light. Join Helen Tremethick of The Communications Distillery for this full-day workshop.
We’ll go through the nitty-gritty from building your brand voice to drafting an original About page. You’ll build the confidence and acquire the tools to ensure your online message is clear and consistent.
We’ll address topics such as:
- how to engage your audience so you don’t have to chase them down
- how to position yourself in the competitive online world
- the where, when, and how of headlines, paragraphs, and testimonials
- the big battle between SEO and client connection
- maximizing your awesome design with content that kicks
Sharpen your pencils and take out your notebooks. This hands-on workshop will get you and your website working.
The not-so-fine print:
- Computers are optional for this class. You can bring a laptop, a pen and paper, a chalk tablet, a personal scribe, or whatever method of note-taking helps get those creative juices flowing
- For our cancellation policies, please visit http://www.camptech.ca/policies/
at Sheraton Centre Hotel Reservations
123 Queen St. W.