Your Visitor’s Digital Journey: COOL Tourism
Event on 2014-02-27 10:00:00
Your visitor's will go on a digital journey before, during and after their experience with you, how can you plot this and use it to your advantage? We'll look at simple practical ways of tieing your digital marketing together to get the best results for you.
We'll use real life examples with good and not so good techniques!
Who is this workshop for:
This course is aimed at tourism related businesses in the Somerset and Exmoor National Park area who want to improve their digital marketing. You don't have to be an expert, there is something for everyone on this course.
Please remember to bring a sample of your product, brochure or leaflet with you as this is a great chance to network.
What you will learn:
- Practical planning techniques to identify and prioritise your marketing needs
- Create your target audience personas and research them online
- Generate online content that sells to them while making friends with them
- Match your marketing tools against the Awareness, Conversion and Retention stages
- Combine online (social media, enewsletters etc) and offline (PR, ads, flyers) marketing techniques
- Use online analytic tools to understand your effectiveness
You will receive a digital pack of all the resources used and handy links for you to use.
BONUS: Personal digital marketing session available if you book on a course. We'll provide a free web report on your site and 1 hour face-to-face chat about improving your online marketing. This will take place on the afternoon of the 5th at the same training venue. Places are limited on a first come, first served basis. To book your personal digital marketing session email firstname.lastname@example.org
A buffet lunch will be provided after the workshop with a chance to look around the venue and meet other like-minded people. For more details contact: Jim Hardcastle email@example.comOr go to www.COOL-somerset.weebly.com
at Blackmore Farm
Cannington, United Kingdom