Video marketing and blogging
Event on 2015-07-14 09:00:00
Blogging and Video Marketing are two really powerful tools that you can use to engage with potential customers, help you keep your existing customers up to date with everything that's happening in your business and provide useful hints and tips to help them improve their business or lives.
Blogging is one of the most underused marketing opportunities that is freely available on the internet. It’s a really great way to keep clients informed of news about your business and your business sector and, used effectively, can have a significant impact on your business visibility in the major search engines [Google, Bing and Yahoo]
Since its launch in 2005, YouTube has seen its use explode. A billion people a month turn to YouTube for entertainment, advice, support and guidance, watching more than 6bn hours of a video a month and if you don’t have any videos available you are missing out on a fantastically powerful way to reach your market and communicate with them in a way that most people like, and it’s neither complicated nor expensive to make and post your own video clips.
Both blogging and YouTube also make a positive contribution to your Search Engine Optimisation,
- Explains why Blogging and Videos are vital to any business looking to improve the effectiveness of their marketing activities.
- Provide examples of great blogs and explain how you can easily create interesting, engaging and informative blogs of your own
- Explain how you can use blogging to help promote your business in the main search engines
- Demonstrate how easy it is to film, edit and upload your own videos
- Explain the variety of ways that you can use your video clips to promote your company
at Whitehill Industrial Estate
Wootton Bassett, United Kingdom